The Future Is Coming!Back to news
DebtCol, over the past 22 years has grown into a fully featured enterprise level application servicing the collection and field service industries. Many collection agencies and field agents use the software to streamline and maximize their business potential.
Over the past 2 years DebtCol Software have been working tirelessly on re-writing our flagship product on the latest technology stack, opening up endless possibilities and ensuring that the application is on the cutting edge.
With a dedicated team of developers working on the project full time we are approaching a milestone that will hopefully close the project out before the end of the year, as such we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to provide a sneak peek of the new version of DebtCol. We believe the new version will truly change the way you conduct business.
- Ability to run in any modern web browser on any platform/device.
- Integration to external identity providers such as Google and Microsoft along with SSO via Microsoft Azure
- Control your own data – ability to store generated letters and attachments on your own corporate DropBox, OneDrive or Google drive account
- Mainstream database technology allowing connections from external BI platforms to perform your own reporting and analysis
-Integration with Google addresses to validate and accurately input addresses
-Ability to integrate with dialer systems
-Live updates and notifications when new emails, sms’s and other activity occurs on cases/jobs where you are the interested party
-Create ad-hoc documents and apply charges without the need to build pre-defined paths of action.
-Fully formatted email content and case/job history
- There are many more new features and enhancements that will be revealed in the coming months
Keep an eye on this space for further updates as the project draws to a close.
Try our system and see how it can help you to collect debts more effectively
Send us your details and our sales representative will arrange a free demonstration.